PPE Type 1 CE registered disposable Face Masks with elasticated ear loops.
Our PPE Face Masks are suitable for protecting harmful particles such as dust, PM2.5 haze particles, flu bacteria and flying droplets.
Inner: 20g white non-woven fabric (medical grade)
Outer: 20g blue non-woven fabric (medical grade)
Middle: 25g BFE >/95% melt-blown fabric (medical grade)
- To ensure a clean and hygienic mask, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
- Every time you wear the mask, you should immediately do a “tight type” check to make sure the mask is in the right place.
- Wash your hands before wearing the mask. If you are exposed to a dusty environment, please keep wearing the mask.
- Replace the mask as soon as possible when you feel your breathing resistance increasing, or when your mask becomes soiled or torn.
- This mask is not washable.
- Unused masks should be stored in a clean environment.